[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Wonders of Kurzweil

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:42:43 -0400

It depends on the vendors more than anything.  The guys here in Erie prefer
Openbook, but I requested Kurzweil rather vehemently so I got Kurzweil.  If
I didn't know what I wanted though I would have been stuck with Openbook.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com