[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Wonders of Kurzweil

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:21:17 -0600

Jake, I am drooling along with you.  I am not in school or working because I
am a stay-at-home mother, so I can’t get rehab to buy me a scanning program.
What would a mom need to scan?  Oh, only bills, all the special ed
information for my kids, and all the tons of other stuff that make running
my busy house easier.  I have a trial version of K1K that I need to install,
but I don’t have my own full copy.  I hope I can win one as a door prize or
through a raffle or something at the NFB convention.  It would sure make my
life easier.  Otherwise I have to wait until I can scrape together the money
to buy it.  So there’s my sad story.

Kasondra Payne