[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Wish List Has Been Updated

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 11:16:27 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm. Probably the person who scanned it didn't click
on the "Scan It" when they took it, as they're
supposed to. Then John wouldn't have no way of knowing
that it had been scanned. I just did, to see what
would happen. When one clicks on that a letter form
comes so the person can write to volunteer@bookshare
saying they're going to scan the book. I didn't send
it because the return on the form is my husband's
e-mail address, but you can do that, if you want, or
you can write to John john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx  That way
nobody else will take it.

There are sure a lot of books on that list, people who
like to scan. smile

Cindy