[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Way of a Pilgrim

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:30:44 -0700

Hi, Jessee,

I noticed this book on the Step One and was curious, but did not take it.  When
you mentioned it today, I downloaded it and will validate it.  The topic is of
interest to me.

If I have questions, I will email you privately if that's okay.

I just finished scanning a 500-page book on insomnia and plan to read through
it before submitting.  I also have another book to validate and have gotten the
print book to correct a garbbled page.  All this is to say that it will take me
a bit of time to get through your book maybe.

Cat Lover Lori

loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx