[bksvol-discuss] The Ugly Duckling Goes to Work

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 20:41:26 -0500

I'm writing to thank whoever scanned and validated The Ugly Duckling Goes to Work : wisdom for the workplace from the classic tales of Hans Christian Andersen. I had asked if anyone could scan it last month but didn't know that someone had. The site says it was submitted by A Bookshare Volunteer, so I can't thank you personally. You've made my day, and I'm going to spend the weekend reading. (big smile) Thanks a bunch.

Monica Willyard