[bksvol-discuss] The Summoning God, submitter Jane?

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:11:50 -0400 (EDT)

I am looking for the submitter of "The Summoning God: book 2 of the
Anasazi Mysteries".  If I don't get a reply, I'll have to release the
thing so I can see if by any wild chance the submitter's email is on the
download page.  So please, don't anyone grab it in the few minutes I have
to let it go.
Submitter, if you're here, please email me at
carcione@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks.
Tracy