[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Stripper (agai)

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:51:49 -0700

Hi, Cindy. While I do read all my Bookshare downloads in the .brf format,
when I validate, I use my laptop with my screen reader, and yes, headers can
be a bit more annoying when listening to the book with speech. I just manage
to tune them out in braille, although, of course, not having to deal with
them would be ideal. If we have to sacrifice stuff that we do want, though,
to get rid of what we don't want...well, there has to be a happy medium
somewhere. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):