[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Stripper (agai)

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:03:28 -0500

Hey folks,  this is now going against policy.  We are EXPECTED to assist
the stripping process not hinder it.

Thanks,

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/05/2005 07:05 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Stripper (agai)

So it would probably be best for the stripper and the validator to
leave the headers alone, and users can do what they want with search
and replace or whatever once they download the books. Books would be
closer to what you'd get in bookstores that way. But until the
stripper is canned, I hope that most validators will do whatever they
can to defeat it.

Pam