[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Stripper (agai)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 18:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

Pam, that's true, but the books are for different
types of readers. I can totally ignore the header, and
read the text from page to page, but for those who
listen, I gather the audio reads everything on the
page, including the headrs. I don't know if the
headers can be ignored easily in Braille, but I would
suppose so. Of course, You're right that the readers
can use the global replace to eliminate them.

Cindy

 Books would be

http://mail.yahoo.com