[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Spire, by Richard North Patterson.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:49:53 -0800 (PST)

you're right Richard North Patterson is one of the authors whose books  Carrie
said would most probably be processed by bookshare. I put the list at the top
of the books-being-scanned list. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:
https://wiki.benetech..org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List