[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Snake Walk

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:16:43 -0400

I can get it from another library in the county, but it won't be soon.  F.Y.I.,
it's listed as Snakewalk, one word, no hyphen.  But it's the same author, so
it's probably the same book you're talking about.  It's copyright 1989 and 279
pages.  Do you want me to make a request for it, Lisa?

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx