[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Shrouding Woman

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:05:25 -0700 (PDT)

I just discovered that I already have 5 books--but I'm
almost finished--truly--with one of the most
frustrating and upsetting books I've read--you'll hear
about it when I jupload it. If I'd known how
frustrating and how no-happy-ending it would be in
advance I wouldn't have taken it--but I thought it
would be a tale of right finally perserverng and
justice being done.

More later--anyway, as soon as I upload I'll download
Shrouding Woman if it's still on the download list.

Cindy