[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Shrouding Woman

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 17:58:58 -0500

Hi Amber,

I downloaded this submission and the scan looks perfect.  However, it has a
contents and there were not many page numbers and no chapter headings in the
core text.  I didn't know whether to delete the contents or whether someone
with a copy should validate it.  If all of the page numbers were there, or
most of them, I could go by the contents.  As far as the core text is
concerned, there was not a single scanno in what I read.  I'm sure it can be
saved
Sue S.