[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Shape of Mercy.

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:37:06 -0500

Hey there Lora Ann!
No worries and I have plenty of other stuff to work on here *smiles*! Take your
time and I'm not finished with it yet either. I just wanted to let you know I
will be working on it again. I bet it's on order because someone has it from
the library and I know how frustrating it can be when you are waiting for a
book gerhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrher! Well I'm very excited today because my
Dad who is a small business architect is taking me out to lunch! I can't wait
and it should be a good time too! Anyway don't rush and it's no problem and I
appreciate your help with the novel! Take care and I'll talk to you later!
Thanks
Kristin