[bksvol-discuss] The Shape of Mercy.

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:09:11 -0500

Hey Lora Ann!
How are you doing these days? I just wanted to let you know I'm going to start
working on The Shape of Mercy again. However, please don't panic if you haven't
found the chapter headings yet because I plan to read then put them in before
submitting it to the collection. There might not be any chapter headings here
because I just finished one that has the same format here. Please don't feel
like you have to rush because it will take me a while to get through the novel
*smiles*! I was just wondering how things were going for you since I haven't
seen you that much on here. Again I appreciate all your help with the book and
I hope everything is going well for you too! Take care and thanks a bunch too!
Kristin