[bksvol-discuss] The September New York Times bestsellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:59:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

  The bestsellers for September are:
  Hardcover Fiction
PLAY DIRTY, by Sandra Brown
FORCE OF NATURE, by Suzanne Brockmann
AWAY, by Amy Bloom
THE SANCTUARY, by Raymond Khoury
SWEET REVENGE, by Diane Mott Davidson
POWER PLAY, by Joseph Finder
LOVING FRANK, by Nancy Horan
DEVIL MAY CRY, by Sherrilyn Kenyon
SANDWORMS OF DUNE, by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson
SPOOK COUNTRY, by William Gibson
THE BURNT HOUSE, by Faye Kellerman
BEYOND REACH, by Karin Slaughter (already in the collection)
  Hardcover Non-Fiction
YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN?T HIDE, by Duane Chapman with Laura Morton
IT?S ALL ABOUT HIM, by Denise Jackson with Ellen Vaughn
THE PREACHER AND THE PRESIDENTS, by Nancy Gibbs and Michael Duffy
SHATTERED DREAMS, by Irene Spencer
MERLE?S DOOR, by Ted Kerasote
  Paperback Fiction
ALMOST DEAD, by Lisa Jackson
TOUCH OF DARKNESS, by Christina Dodd
  Paperback Non-Fiction
INTO THE WILD, by Jon Krakauer
CHOSEN BY A HORSE, by Susan Richards (already in the collection)
  also ordering:
TERMS OF ENDEARMENT by Larry McMurtry
I, THE JURY by Mickey Spillane
THE TWO-HEADED READER By Richard Condon, Being His Two Most Celebrated Novels
The Oldest Confession and The Manchurian Candidate - Complete and Unabridged by
Richard W. Condon
WILD RAIN by Christine Feehan

  In other news, our scanner is down.  It sounds like its belts are going.  I
figured that it's scanned around 70,000 pages in the past few years, so it has
every right to take a break :-)  Claire and I are trying to find a place that
will fix it, without taking 6-8 weeks like some have suggested.  Sure hope it's
fixed by the time all the bestsellers start showing up on the doorstep!

  Carrie

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.