[bksvol-discuss] The Red House Mystery

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 10:41:32 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of mysteries with "Red" in the title, I
pciked up in our used-book story The Red House Mystery
by A. A. Milne. I haven't read it, so I don't know if
it's any good. It intrigued me because it's by Milne.
I just checked the collection and I see we have a
copy, rated Excellent, submitted by Jim Pardee.

Jim, did you read it? Was it a good mystery? The
collecton doesn't say who validated it.

Cindy