[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Reckoning, Sharon Kay Penman

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 22:58:51 -0800 (PST)

I think that would be great, Carrie, if you have time.
Otherwise, who knows when or by whom it will get done.
I'll add to my new list that you'll do it and if
someone else takes the job from you I'll change it.
Hopefully Jim will be willing to add the Books Being
Scanned to his Friends site and news of it can be
added to the newsletter and to the volunteer page so
peopple have one more place to check before scanning.

G.Cindy