[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Postcard by Beverly Lewis

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:55:32 -0400

The spirit of Emily Dickenson is either rolling over in her grave, or if she has a sense of humor, laughing.

Clever, Carrie. I'd have gotten there, but not nearly as fast! You get the Emily Dickenson Lost Verse prize! applause!

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>