[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Norton Dilemma

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:54:32 -0700

HI,

I will give you my piece of the Norton saga...

Ernie was going to validate the book at one point. He was going on vacation
and since I believe it was Ken did a second scan of it  I held it for him
for a week or so until he could grab it.

Beyond that I did download the original copy to take a look at but in no way
have I done anything with the book:

See what everyone else says but I would grab both copies, use the better one
and reject the other.

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine