[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Norton Anthology of Afro-American Literature

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

Kenneth,

You do, thankfully, take on jobs that most people
won't, and from what I understand, your scans are
excellent. I think you should post when you submit. If
validators knew they were your scans they might get
done more quickly, and they are certainly extremely
worthwhile additions to the collection.

Cindy