[bksvol-discuss] Re: The New Librarian was synopses and reviews

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:06:31 -0800

I wonder if we will hear more about the new librarian, their name, what there first assignments will be, etc. I wanted to be a librarian many years ago, but thought teaching would offer more job opportunities; still love libraries though!

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>