[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Missing Periods

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:11:36 -0400

I can't say that it is that important to me. When I first started scanning I was looking around for something to scan and a neighbor came up with some very old science fiction mass market paperbacks from a storage room and they had been there for years. My first attempts got only garble for me. I have now become a bit better at scanning old mass market paperbacks, but they still are not as easy as newer trade books. I also had to give up on at least a couple. As for this one, the last two pages scanned okay the last time I worked on it yesterday, so I will stick with it a while before I give up. If the frustration grows too much I will just move on to something else.

"Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the most - that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most menial tasks, have the least." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com