[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Midnight Club, will rescan.

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:37:24 -0700

Hello Allison,

Yes I get the books cut at Office Depot and they charge a dollar. I believe
it is $2.50 to have them rebound though so far I haven't done that. The only
thing I find I have to do before running them through the scanner is flip
through them a page at a time to make sure there aren't any stuck pages or
bits of glue. Glue on scanning heads makes for a bad scan.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)