[bksvol-discuss] The Man Who Walked Between the Towers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 02:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

I just read a NY Times review of a documentary movie made of The Man Who Walked
Between the Towers.

Those of you who have read the book in our collection might be interested in
it. It got an excellent review. I'm looking forward to it.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/