[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Lost Symbol is in!

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:02:48 -0500

Second tuhat.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rik James
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:52 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The Lost Symbol is in!

  Let me also chime in. Even though we have been saying oh let's keep our
discussion to solving problems with scanning and proofing, etc.

  Carrie, you, my friend, really, really tickled our little book loving strings
this morning.
  Thank you, thank you!

  How cool is that, that we get to read this book so quickly?!!?

  Indeed, as someone said earlier, "When Carrie says she'll get something done,
it's a done deal!"

  No fooling!
  Maybe you should be in the Senate Finance Committee and get the health care
reform deal done?  [chuckle]

  Thanks again, Carrie.

  You know, as I think on it I think The Da Vinci Code was among if not The
first book I downloaded and read from the Bookshare collection.
  I do remember I did not have all my technology ducks in a row and I got into
reading with the the basic book wizard software and it had such a strange voice
and strange navigation. But I got so hooked on the book, and not wanting to
lose my place, that I kind of stayed up real real late in the reading of it.

  This time, it's SWOOSH!!!  into my Book Port and I'm heading right off to
begin reading.
  I'll have to just take a bit of a break and return to my volunteer duties
later.  [grinning]

  I recall just reading a pretty good interview with Brown, and a review. Wow.
So cool!

  Rik