[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Lonely Doll

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:47:47 -0600

Hi Nimit,

Let me second what Marty said! There are never silly questions here. smile. And welcome to volunteering!

Judy s.
On 12/14/2012 12:27 PM, Martha Rafter wrote:
Hi Nimit,
Please keep in mind that there are never silly questions here. Questions are the main purpose of this list and it's why we're all here!.
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Nimit Kaur
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:56 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The Lonely Doll

Hi Everyone !

Thank you Ann and Vallary!!  I went to my checked out books and
clicked on the link of the title.  I found the book history page and
emailed her right there!!  Thank you..  Sorry for such a silly
question but I just signed up to be a volunteer and I am a confusing
freshman in high School.....  Thank you!!!!