[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Lonely Doll

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:27:53 -0500

Hi Nimit,
Please keep in mind that there are never silly questions here. Questions are the main purpose of this list and it's why we're all here!.
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Nimit Kaur
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:56 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The Lonely Doll

Hi Everyone !

Thank you Ann and Vallary!!  I went to my checked out books and
clicked on the link of the title.  I found the book history page and
emailed her right there!!  Thank you..  Sorry for such a silly
question but I just signed up to be a volunteer and I am a confusing
freshman in high School.....  Thank you!!!!

On 12/14/12, Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Nimit, you can see who scanned the book if you go to the book
description page in your checked out books.  Down at the bottom of the
page, there's a link called book history, and it will show you who
scanned the book and when.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons