[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Lonely Doll

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:28:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear Nimit;

Not all Bookshare volunteers are on the list, but you can always email directly
with the person who scanned the book by going into the book history. In this
case, the person also put their email address in the book comments. Her name is
Linda Adams and the email address she had listed is:  ladams@xxxxxxxxx

Good luck with your project!
 Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples