[bksvol-discuss] The Lonely Doll

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:15:58 -0500

Hi Everyone!!!!

I am Nimit.  I checked out "The Lonely Doll" book to proofread.
Whoever scanned this book, I wanted to ask you the pages that have
nothing, do they have pictures since it's a book for kids???  I am
using Jaws and when I scroll, it says, blank blank and I don't know
whether these pages are blank pages and need to be labeled blank pages
which would be fine but I just wanted to make sure I was doing it
right.  Whoever scanned this book, may you please help me in telling
me whether those are blank pages or have graphics on them or not
because there are a lot of pages like that.  Thank you and I
appreciate your help.  You did an awesome scan!!!!!  I don't mean
anything, I just wanted to know what it was.  Thank you!!!!!!

--
NIMIT KAUR

Additional Email Contact:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx