[bksvol-discuss] The Little prince picture descriptions

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:22:21 -0400

Hi you all, a student of mine is doing the Little Prince, and we do have it
in the collection but it has no page numbers, chapter titles, or description
of the pictures that the character draws.  Also there are some junk
characters and passages so I figured I would do a BSO of it.

I didn't save the images of the copy, that I have though.

Would someone be willing to describe the pictures, and let me know where to
put them, plus the chapter titles, the page numbers did come out in this
edition.

I would be grateful as would my student.

Let me know.o.k.

Thanks.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide