[bksvol-discuss] The Last Coyote -- is headless!

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:12:21 -0500

I just downloaded for review

The Last Coyote,  by Michael Connelly

apparently submitted by Kenneth Cross.  The copy of the book I downloaded
is completely missing all front matter.  The file appears to start
somewhere in the first few pages of the story, without any trace of
author, title, copyright or any other publishing information.
Could Kenneth please send me the front matter and the first 20 or so pages
of the book.  I will integrate and approve shortly after that.

According to the book record this book has already been downloaded for
review and released anonymously 20 or 30 times since its submission.  I'd
like to reach closure on this volume ASAP.

Thanks,

Guido

Thna

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html