[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Last Coyote

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 22:56:14 -0700 (PDT)

Melanie,  Guido was doing that before he went away and
had the same problem. I got the book and scanned and
validated all the pages before the text (thefirst page
is un-numbered; the otherpages, beginning with page 2,
are on the top of the page).   and the covers, front
and back and their insides and sent them to him -- but
I haven't heard from him since. I gather the book
lapsed and went back onto the validation list. I'm
happy to send you those pages and will send them a rtf
attachments, as well as the accompanying note I sent
him but addressed to you -- but before you do too much
work on the book, perhaps you should hear from Guido
how much work he's done on it, if any.

Guido, are you still here?

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail