[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Last Assassin

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 04:45:49 -0800

HI Gail,

If you go to the book history link, you can find a link to e-mail the
submitter of the book.

Hit enter on the book title in your "my checked out books" section of the
web site. Below all of the book information andI think below a link labeled
"reading tools" is a "view book history" link.  On that page you will see
somewhere the name of the submitter within the list of actions taken with
this book.  That name shows up as a link, and you can use that link to
e-mail the submitter of the book with questions.

Good luck!

Mayrie