[bksvol-discuss] Re: The July New York Times bestsellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 10:10:09 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I've been very bad about the Reagan Diaries (hangs her head).  I'll finish
it this weekend, I promise.  It's 750 pages long, and validating it has been a
bit rough because there are lots of abbreviations which are flagged as
misspelled words, so I have to check each one of course.  I'm busy the rest of
today, but I'll work all day tomorrow on it, till it's done.

  Carrie

Jamie Pauls <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Carrie, just wondering what happened to The Reagan Diaries? You mentioned
ordering it some time ago but I haven't seen it on the site yet. Thanks. BTW,
why on earth is a book selling for $126? How big is that thing anyway? (smile)