[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Judas Tree

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:36:49 -0700

Hi Jill,

I sent in the Judas Tree. I thought it was pretty clean but apparently not. If you have the copy there and want to do it that's fine by me. I just read these books for my own pleasure and then send them on to bookshare so others can enjoy them. I don't care agbout credit or anything like that so go ahead. I believe I still have it on my computer if you should need anything from it, but if you have it right there that is great. Happy validating.

Bud

At 11:01 AM 7/13/2005, you wrote:
If anyone on the list has downloaded The Judas Tree for validation, I wonder if you would be willing to give it up. I inadvertently let my time elapse and am in the middle of validating. It needs quite a few corrections in order to be an excellent validation and I have the book from the library. Thank you.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California