[bksvol-discuss] The History Book Club rides again, Feb 7

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:51:01 -0500

The Next Meeting of the History Book Club

Dear lovers of history,

After an unplanned hyetus, the history book club, sponsored by the Friends
of Bookshare.org, will meet again as noted below.

My apologies to history readers for the unexpected cancellation of January's
meeting, but I am back in town, and ready to meet with my fellow history
buffs.

Since January's selection was not covered as planned, I thought we could
take 30-45 minutes to discuss January's title -- Norman Cantor's, "In the
Wake of the Plague," before moving on to discuss February's title:
"Redemption: The last battle of the Civil War," by Nicholas Lemann, 2007.

Both of these titles are available on Bookshare.org.

All who wish to read and discuss history are most welcome!  I look forward
to seeing everyone there to discuss another great history book...

Sincerely,
Brian Miller
***
The details:

When: February 7, 2008
9P.M. EST, 8:00 P.M. CST, 7:00 P.M. MST, 6:00 P.M. PST, and 2:00 A.M. GMT of
February 8.

Where: We will meet in the Friends Community Room, an online chat room which
can be
reached directly at:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

or, you can reach it via The Friends of Bookshare URL at:

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org

The Friends Community Room can also be accessed via The Accessible
World web site at:

http://www.accessibleworld.org.