[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Heartbreaker

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:00:59 -0500

Thanks Marilyn. Let me know when you have the book. Ready to do the last
formatting. Very good scan. Just finished another book last night that I need
to format. The scanners are doing just a great job. Their, a pet on the back
for our scanners. Hope I can find a way to set up to scan someday, but going
through these books are easy with all the work the scanners do. Now if I could
only read faster. Smiles.

Reggie and Brooks