[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hearing

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:45:07 -0700

Hi, Bud. Well, they probably have the seven-day limit to keep things moving
throughout the system. If someone gets stuck on a validation, or maybe goes
on vacation and forgot about it, it'll go back into the download pool so
someone else can get it, theoretically making it show up in the system
faster. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous