[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Green Hornet

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:56:43 -0700

Yes. It wasn't the scan itself. It was that Bob (wasn't the requester
Bob something?) wanted *everything* including all the  ads if
possible.Like a fool I tried to do that,  i.e.,describe all the
pictures including the ads;   I figured that for a researcher and from
a historical point of view  they probably would be important.
Also,something went wrong with my word program it kept messing the
pages up. My husband said it was because i was too large a file
(probably because of all the photos). Anyway, I gave up. It sounds as
if the Green Hornet book is as large, but mere size doesn't make a
difference because the Hitler books are 800+ pages (I'm working on
Hubris slowly along with other things). I'm happy to do anything you
scan, but with Hubris and volume 2 in the wings and  6 other books to
do if someone else wants to proof it they're welcome to it. smile Your
scans are wonderful! --a pleasure to proof.