[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Green Hornet

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 06:52:27 -0700

Is this the book you are talking about?
THE GREEN HORNET: A History of Radio, Motion Pictures, Comics and Television
by
Martin Grams
and Terry Salomonson

-----Original Message----- From: Robin Barnes
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 6:55 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] The Green Hornet

Hello Everyone,

My name is Robin and I am a new volunteer!! Really excited to get involved in Bookshare volunteering. I am also a member and value what it does for me. Iâm writing with a question and Iâm hoping someone can help. Iâve just ordered a book about the history of the Green Hornet Old time radio show. Itâs an 816 page book and I donât have access to the scanner. Bookshareâs volunteer coordinator suggested I email the list. Iâm wondering if there may be anybody who would be interested in helping to scan the book? After its scanned, it could even be donated to Bookshare, (the printed version). Please feel free to respond off list as wel.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Robin
robinsensei@xxxxxxxxxxx