[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Golden Hawk by Frank Yerby

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 13:01:57 -0500

Well, me again, responding to my own message.  I downloaded this book to
have a look at it.  I do want to read it.  But if, after looking at it I
feel rejection is in order, I will reject it.

Sorry, Cindy, but you did have it for a very long time and some others had
it before you.  I hope you are not offended.

Sue S.