[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Garden of Ruth -- updated version

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:39:36 -0500

Absolutely. It is just much more convenient to have it on my computer, especially since my internet connection isn't the most reliable. It is there any time I need it.

Melissa Smith

On 4/28/2010 12:03 PM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
Are you aware that you can go to your checked out books page and click the RTF link to download another copy of the original any time you want?

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: