[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Garden of Ruth -- updated version

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:30:16 -0400

Hi all,

Doug, no problem, I always keep my original download file as a separate thing, and save it under a new name for revision. In my case it's easy because I'm working with folks who hold books for me, and so I leave the hold-for in the filename of the original and put the actual book title as the revised file. That way I both have the original file if I mung anything beyond repair, and a different filename so I know which file is who. I haven't decided what to do about books I just download from the check list without holds, but I'll figure out something, maybe an R in the filename.

Have a great day.  Glad you got the thing fixed.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring