[bksvol-discuss] "The Four Agreements" (Toltec Philosophy book) Anyone?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 19:06:53 -0400

Good evening.

Most of you know I am forgetful, so please bear with me.  The library says I
ordered an Inter-Library Loan of a book on "Toltec Philosophy" called "The Four
Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz.  I read the review and it mentioned the book is
very popular ever since Oprah featured it.  I don't watch Oprah.

Did someone ask me to scan this book, or help them with it in any way, and
that's why I requested it at the library?

Thank you for your time and for any help you can give me.

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx