[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Em-Dash in print

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 03:32:23 -0500

I coulld at first, but it is like anything else.  If one doesn't keep it up
one gets rusty.  We used to write letters to our parents for practice.  We
had a tool that allowed us to keep the lines straight.  It was a cardboard
"script slate" that had grooves for each line.  We clipped the paper to this
and wrote, thus keeping our lines straight.

Sue S.