[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Diplomat's Wife

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:05:58 EST

If you are going to proofread the book all you really need to know is when
it gets to the checkout list. If the submitter is going to place a hold on
it for you I would think that he or she would inform you when it is ready,
but in case he or she forgets or it is not being held for you then take a look
at the checkout list every day. If you just want to read it when it enters
the collection then you just need to check the new books list every day. You
can check all those other lists if you want to in order to track it, but
that shouldn't really be necessary.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Diplomat's Wife
Date:
11/2/2009 1:30:55 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Roger!

Thanks for the explanation.  I'm patient.  I just didn't know the
procedure.  Should I periodically check on the books in progress list,
books being scanned list, or the check out list to find out the book's
progress?

Debby

At 11:02 AM 10/31/2009, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote