[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Diplomat's Wife

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:01:58 -0600

Hi Roger!

Thanks for the explanation. I'm patient. I just didn't know the procedure. Should I periodically check on the books in progress list, books being scanned list, or the check out list to find out the book's progress?

Debby

At 11:02 AM 10/31/2009, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote
As a matter of fact, they are frequently announced on this list even before they have been ordered and scanning has not even started. You will just have to wait for it.

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
" Malcolm X

The Militant: <http://wwww.themilitant.com>http://www.themilitant.com Pathfinder Press: <http://www.pathfinderpress.com>http://www.pathfinderpress.com Granma International: <http://granma.cu/ingles/index.html>http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
             _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] The Diplomat's Wife
Date:
10/31/2009 12:58:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi!

There was a request for someone to proofread a book that was ready for
proofing called "The Diplomat's Wife" by Pam Jenoff and I offered to proof
it.  I find the title on the books being scanned list, but not on any of
the pages where a book can be checked out.  I searched for the title on all
of the pages as well as going to the D's after hitting the title link. Is
it too early to show up on the checkout list, or what?  I just figured it
wouldn't be announced on the mailing list until it was ready to be checked out.

Debby

--
Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just dreaming
about nice things is meaningless; it is like chasing the