[bksvol-discuss] The Diplomat's Wife

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:57:31 -0500

Hi!

There was a request for someone to proofread a book that was ready for proofing called "The Diplomat's Wife" by Pam Jenoff and I offered to proof it. I find the title on the books being scanned list, but not on any of the pages where a book can be checked out. I searched for the title on all of the pages as well as going to the D's after hitting the title link. Is it too early to show up on the checkout list, or what? I just figured it wouldn't be announced on the mailing list until it was ready to be checked out.

Debby