[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Dead Suffer Too

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:59:31 -0700 (PDT)

Good suggestion, Kellie. I'll do that henceforth. I've
just been reading the comments and what people posted
here about the book when they released it, and going
by the title--and sometimes the description in my
library. I was wrong in thinking that Archaeology of
the Lands of the Bible would be interesting to me,
though I validated it somewhat carefully but not
reading it word for word--but I was right in thinking
that about Transit of Venus and am looking forward to
finishing that. smile.  It's surprisingly intersting
and informative--a lot of history.